Tuesday 29 January 2013

New colorful clay beads!

I made some new polymer clay beads over the weekend. They're colorful, rustic, and nature inspired. And perfect for summer. Want to see?

These adorable turquoise blue birds with brown highlights are just waiting to be made into earrings or charms. They're tiny, but sturdy and full of personality.




I also made some flowers with a similar antiqued look. These dusty blue daisies make perfect little charms.

 

I made some abstract flowers in summer colors. The red ones are complete with brass loops, and the yellow sunflowers would make perfect little connectors.





And for something a bit different, there are these tribal, rustic inspired bead sets.

 
I'll be listing these beads and more today in my shop!

4 comments:

  1. Those birds are cute Leah, but those tribal beads are very special :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laney! I like those too. I'll post a pic of another set I sold on BB forum.

      Delete