Tuesday 26 June 2012

6th BSBP

I'm sure all of us are excited to have joined Lori Anderson's 6th Bead Soup Blog Party. This is my first time at the BSBP, and one of the reasons I started my blog.

When I first read about this amazing international swap and blog hop back in March, it felt like it was a long wait. And here it is!

My swap partner, Maryse Fritzsch-Thillens, and I will be revealing our creations on July 28th.



All of the pairs (trios in some cases!) of swappers will be sending out their bead filled boxes and bags by July 2nd. Since that's just one day after a jewellery show I'm doing, it's going to be a busy week!  Luckily, I've already started on Maryse's package. Now for a little bit about my swap partner...

Maryse is a talented glass artist, and sells her beautiful beads in her Etsy shop, GlassBeadArt. I've grown to love lampwork beads, and feel lucky to be paired with such a wonderful beader.

Here are a few of my favourites from Maryse's shop.





Aren't these adorable?


 
Maryse also makes her own rosaries and Christian inspired jewellery in her other shop, which you can find here. Check out Maryse's blog to see what she's up to between now and the big reveal.


You can find the entire list of participants and reveal dates on Lori's blog here.

Happy hopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment