Saturday 30 June 2012

TSBH In progress

Today is photography day as I prepare for my jewellery stall at a local craft event. While I had the camera out, I thought I'd share a few pics of my of my project for the Thrift Store Blog Hop.





Once I got home with my £0.99 copper ring, I immediately knew what I wanted to use with it. I cut up some sage green silk, frayed it, and started deciding on what ceramic beads to use.

I have a lovely stash of ceramics thanks to Tan Grey and her Swappage Emporium. The first thing I chose was the lovely, purple flower pendant. I accented it with two ceramic beads in light pinky-purple.

I had a few ceramic buttons in mind before I chose the heart. But the hearts won! Finally, I made a hammered copper clasp as a closure. I already know how I'm going to finish the bracelet off, but you'll have to wait until the reveal!




Don't you love the rustic, bohemian feel? Here's a final shot of Tan's ceramics. Check out the subtle texture on the heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment