Sunday 10 February 2013

Problematic soup and introducing my BSBP7 partner...

Have you ever had that? A soup that just won't play along? Well, my soup for Marcia Dunne of Amth13 and The Alternative foundry was like that. I started mixing my beads before I knew I was paired with Marcia for the 7th Bead Soup Blog Party.

Much to my delight, Lori Anderson paired me with an artist I've been following, unwittingly, for a while now. I love her style and use of such varied supplies. It turns out we have a similar love for vintage beads, gemstones, and the rustic, tribal goodness of bohemian jewellery.

I can't go into detail until Marcia receives her soup, but I will share a couple teaser pics. Instead of scrapping my first soup, I split some of the ingredients and made another one. Oh yes, TWO! And why not? I love variety.

So, here's a snapshot of my two very different soups for Marcia.




And whilst looking for my shoe polish earlier, I thought of some interesting bits to add to soup 2. Oh, and they're totally unrelated to shoe polish...


2 comments:

  1. Oh you tease lol! Can't wait and I've got your soup on the boil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheheheeh, I am sending mine out today too :D

    ReplyDelete